We are looking for a product marketer at Invoay who is responsible for defining product portfolio, customer segmentation, buyer personas, journeys, messaging & positioning. The lead is accountable for all Invoay products across all geographies.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment, and brings hands-on experience in product marketing, ideally in a global B2B Enterprise business.
This product marketing role provides an opportunity to drive execution of a range of GTM, sales enablement and messaging & positioning initiatives across our SaaS products targeted to the Enterprises such as large Salon chains, Franchises, Retail Sotores and uber premium salons and retail stores across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing deep customer insights and translating those into compelling messaging & positioning frameworks and a wide range of customer and sales-facing collateral. You will serve as the point of contact for GTM planning and sales enablement. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the Invoay Sales, Product Management, and Marketing team to enable decision making based on solid quantitative analysis and data-driven insights.
- Run analysis on key trends to identify priority areas for optimization of the buyer journey
- Define and track KPIs. Create reports and dashboards to analyze performance from traffic to conversion through to leads and pipeline
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging, sales tracks, customer presentations, case studies and other collaterals.
- Explore opportunities to improve conversion across the website, email, product pages, blog, landing pages, etc.
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis — Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Collaborates with teams to power up the marketing and growth campaigns with persona understanding, industry knowledge, and product expertise.
- Planning, managing, and optimizing marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Own and oversee database management—segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
- Measuring campaign performance with granular tracking of relevant KPIs, including but not limited to MQLs, impressions, clicks, web visitors, downloads etc.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Strong background with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience in implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Job Description: Product Marketing Lead
Experience: 3+ Years
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business/ Marketing