Human Resources Executive
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Searching for the right candidate as per the client requirement through various job portal.
- Screening and validating the resumes.
- Shortlisting potential candidates on the basis of experience and skillset combination and credentials.
- Job posting in portals, calling candidates, briefing them about the requirement, about our Co. and Client co., taking their details. Also negotiating in the expected salary of applicants.
- Sourcing as per the requisitions for various departments and further fixing appointments for senior-level interviews.
- Involved in conducting direct and telephonic interviews.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Offer discussion with candidates.
- Doing follow-ups with the candidates till the candidate joined
- Candidate must be MBA/PGDM in HR or Pursing
Remote work possible
12 January 2022