At Invoay, the inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with the clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. As an inside sales representative, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via email, virtual meetings and other lead generation activities
- Handle inbound leads to convert them into a client
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, and requirements and correlate Invoay solutions and customer requirements.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements
- Handle and manage appointments for introductory calls, product demos, and other follow-ups
- Research the market trends across regions.
- Give product demonstration to the clients and encourage them to try Invoay products to drive numbers and impact the top line in every aspect
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database on the CRM
- Achieving monthly targets as set out by the business
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with Google search to create a lead, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in Lead Generation & cold calling is a must.
- Experience with food blogging will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience in Sales in the retail sector is an added advantage.
Job Description: Business Development Executive
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmadabad, Chennai and Kolkata.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate / UnderGraduate
Experience: 1-5 Years