As one of the leading SaaS companies in the Restaurant technology space, Invoay is a success story in the making. Invoay offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Given the dynamic space we operate in, there is no such thing as a typical day at work – Every day is about thinking and solving for new challenges and opportunities that come our way and ensuring that we meet the high expectations that our customers have of us while delivering business outcomes.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Should have excellent communication skills (English, Hindi or any local language).
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Prior experience in handling customers of the beauty and wellness industry is a plus.
- Proper phone etiquette & effective listening skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability & desire to work in a fast-paced, fun & demanding environment.
- SQL Server Script writing skills
- MS SQL, SQL Queries, SQL Procedures
- Attend issues escalated by Service Desk
- Analysis of the Issue
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with the client and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to respective team and follow-up.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents
- After “go-live”, provide technical support to the customer.
- Escalate Issues to L3 team
- Good Communicable skills.
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation
- Good Decision-making skills
- Good command of Professional written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second language is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to earn respect from both internal & external customers.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work for Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on
- Ability to work effectively with both our internal & external customers at all levels of the organization.
Job Description: Technical Support Executive
Experience: 1+ Years / Fresher
Educational Qualification: Tech Graduate.