We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Telecalling (Sales) Intern. As a Telecalling Intern, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers, introducing them to our products/services, and generating sales leads.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to potential customers
- Introduce our products/services and answer any questions they may have
- Identify customer needs and provide product/service solutions
- Record and update customer information in our CRM system
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Strong verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Comfortable making outbound sales calls and talking to new people
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with CRM software
- Goal-oriented and motivated to achieve sales targets
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Previous experience in sales or customer service preferred but not required
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Chance to gain hands-on experience in sales and customer service
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and collaborative team
- Potential for long-term growth and career advancement within the company
If you're a motivated and goal-oriented individual looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on sales experience, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter today.
Invoay is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.